One way mompreneurs can make money online is through blogging. This is quite simple, however, there are some do’s and don’ts that should be considered most especially if you are a newbie. So, what are these dos’ and don’ts? Read on.:
1. Do post consistently. Consistence is very important in many things and these include blogging capsdoc.com . You have to post on a daily basis and this is very important if you are new to your business. Of course, by posting on a daily basis, you are also updating your readers. Readers would like to be updated daily so make sure that you post daily.
2. Do spread the news about your blog. Your blog would be useless if it will not have visitors, thus, the need to spread the news about it. You can inform people about your blog by using social media sites and other marketing strategies. You can also directly spread the news by messaging, calling or sending email messages to your friends, to your family members and other people.
3. Do make comments on your comments. This is a very important thing to keep in mind. Apart from making comments, you should also make sure that you make additional comments if needed. This only means that if a reader commented on your post, you should also provide your comment. This way, your readers will have something to anticipate. If you will not comment, readers will just ignore your blog mainly because they feel that you are ignoring them as well.
1. Forms the Core of Content Marketing – Are you interested in practically free marketing for your business? Of course you are! With just a little time and effort you can attract new leads to your business. Content marketing gives away valuable information to consumers. By doing this on your blog, you build your reputation as a thought leader in your industry. People come to trust your advice, and when they are ready to buy, they buy from the business and people they already trust.
2. Improves SEO – Search engine optimization may seem like a difficult or overwhelming task. But what it really comes down to is creating good, relevant, and up-to-date content that readers want to read. One of the best ways to do this is by consistently blogging. With all that fresh, optimized, information-focused (rather than product focused) content on your site – search engines are bound to love you.
3. Personalizes Your Business – Take this opportunity to put a face on your business. Rather than blogging from a stiff, corporate prospective, put your personality into it. Have your employees blog too, and give them freedom to be unique. As readers get to know each of you through the blog, they will form relationship. This relationship will generate higher quality leads for your business.
4. Taps into Various Expertise – With different people blogging for your business, you give potential customers access to a wider depth of knowledge. You and your staff have diverse interests and expertise, so give people access to that resource. You want it to relate back to your core business identity, but this variety will help engage various types of consumers.
5. Provides a Resource for Current Customers – It’s said that it costs anywhere from 5 to 10 times more to get a new client than to keep an existing one. Furthermore, according to Bain & Company, “Increasing client retention by 5% can increase profit by 95%.” To increase your customer retention, you have to offer excellent customer service. A blog provides an excellent venue for addressing frequently asked questions, providing service updates, spreading the news of any problems with product or service, starting a forum to connect customers, and offering another point of connection to keep customers happy.
6. Keeps You Sharp – Blogging involves an online connection with customers, leads, and others in your industry. By staying engaged in this way, you stay on the top of your game and ahead of your competition. When you are blogging about the latest industry news, answering the latest customer questions, and providing helpful information for online users, you are forced to do more research, read related news, and keep up to date on latest developments and trends. Plus when you teach something, it helps further cement that knowledge into your brain. This type of acumen building is exactly what you need to run a successful business.